Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELASTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELASTIC exist?
Definitions of ELASTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow band of elastic rubber used to hold things (such as papers) together
- noun - a fabric made of yarns containing an elastic material
- adj - capable of resuming original shape after stretching or compression
- adj - able to adjust readily to different conditions
- Easily resuming original shape after being stretched or expanded; flexible.
- Springy; rebounding.
- Returning to or capable of returning to an initial form or state after deformation.
- Quick to recover, as from disappointment: an elastic spirit.
- Capable of adapting to change or a variety of circumstances.
- A flexible, stretchable fabric made with interwoven strands of rubber or an imitative synthetic fiber.
- An object made of this fabric.
- A rubber band.
- noun - a stretchable material
There are 7 letters in ELASTIC: A C E I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELASTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELASTIC plus a wildcard: ELASTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELASTIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELASTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.