Scrabble word: ELASTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELASTIC exist?
Definitions of ELASTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow band of elastic rubber used to hold things (such as papers) together
- noun - a fabric made of yarns containing an elastic material
- adj - capable of resuming original shape after stretching or compression
- adj - able to adjust readily to different conditions
- Easily resuming original shape after being stretched or expanded; flexible.
- Springy; rebounding.
- Returning to or capable of returning to an initial form or state after deformation.
- Quick to recover, as from disappointment: an elastic spirit.
- Capable of adapting to change or a variety of circumstances.
- A flexible, stretchable fabric made with interwoven strands of rubber or an imitative synthetic fiber.
- An object made of this fabric.
- A rubber band.
- noun - a stretchable material