Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACETALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACETALS exist?
Definitions of ACETALS in dictionaries:
- noun - any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules
- n - a flammable liquid
There are 7 letters in ACETALS: A A C E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACETALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACETALS plus a wildcard: ACETALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACETALS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACETALS
- acetals Definition from Answers.com
- Imines Enamines Hemiacetals and acetals
- subst low quality chemnotification acetals formation.jpg
- Efficient Aerobic Oxidation of acetals to Esters Catalyzed by N ...
- Fileacetals is.svg - Wikimedia Commons
- Rule C-331 acetals
- see also cyclic hemiacetal acetal hemiketal
- Alro Plastics - Acetal amily of products
- The importance of acetals as
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.