Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATALASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATALASE exist?
Definitions of CATALASE in dictionaries:
- noun - enzyme found in most plant and animal cells that functions as an oxidative catalyst
- An enzyme found in the blood and in most living cells that catalyzes the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen.
- adj - a complex protein [n -S] : ENZYMIC
There are 8 letters in CATALASE: A A A C E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATALASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATALASE plus a wildcard: CATALASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATALASE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATALASE
- The enzyme catalase carries out the following reaction
- Enzyme Lab - Ex. 4
- Scheme 2. A proposal for the catalytic cycle of catalasebased on the ...
- catalase Test Purpose
- catalase test principle celery experiment catalasecatalase test ...
- Hydrogen Peroxide Enzyme catalase Price Suppliers Manufacturers ...
- Bacillus lentimorbus Gram Stain and Other Tests
- Use of the diagnostic bacteriology laboratory a practical review for ...
- most bowen women but isn t as tall as moore s black cat blame the tall ...
- _b_ To investigate the effect of temperature on catalase activity
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.