Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACETAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACETAL exist?
Definitions of ACETAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules
- A colorless, flammable, volatile liquid, CH3CH(OC2H5)2, used in cosmetics and as a solvent.
- Any of the class of compounds formed from aldehydes combined with alcohol.
- n - a flammable liquid
There are 6 letters in ACETAL: A A C E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACETAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACETAL plus a wildcard: ACETAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACETAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACETAL
- acetal - Plastics Direct
- Mechanism of hemiacetal and acetal formation
- Fileacetal general structure.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Los acetales tambin son utilizados para preparar polmeros ...
- Cut-to-Size Plastic acetal Sheet - Delrin (Thermoplastic Polymer)
- Home EK-FC580 GTX - acetal
- card id 29899
- Imines Enamines Hemiacetals and acetals
- Flexite acetal Partial Denture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.