Scrabble word: LACTEAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACTEAL exist?
Definitions of LACTEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the lymphatic vessels that convey chyle from the small intestine to the thoracic duct
- adj - relating to or consisting of or producing or resembling milk
- Of, relating to, or resembling milk.
- Of or relating to any of numerous minute intestinal lymph-carrying vessels that convey chyle from the intestine to lymphatic circulation and thereby to the thoracic duct.
- noun - a lymphatic vessel