Scrabble word: LACTEAL
Is LACTEAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LACTEAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the lymphatic vessels that convey chyle from the small intestine to the thoracic duct
- adj - relating to or consisting of or producing or resembling milk
- Of, relating to, or resembling milk.
- Of or relating to any of numerous minute intestinal lymph-carrying vessels that convey chyle from the intestine to lymphatic circulation and thereby to the thoracic duct.
- noun - a lymphatic vessel
There are 7 letters in LACTEAL: A A C E L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LACTEAL
Click to search all anagrams of LACTEAL plus a wildcard: LACTEAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LACTEAL
Images for LACTEAL
Lookup in Wiki for LACTEAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.