Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TALUSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALUSES exist?
Definitions of TALUSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a sloping mass of loose rocks at the base of a cliff
- noun - the bone in the ankle that articulates with the leg bones to form the ankle joint
- n - a slope formed by an accumulation of rock debris
- n - a bone of the foot
There are 7 letters in TALUSES: A E L S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALUSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALUSES plus a wildcard: TALUSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALUSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TALUSES
- talus KMLE - ...
- From along the beginning of the trail looking east over Silver Lake
- Talussnail - Illustration by Bill Singleton
- Fig. 3. Perfectly planar pediment surface north of Gross Spitzkoppe ...
- The walls of the Sassanian fortress at Derbent featuring tall taluses.
- adjacent air temperatures for representative rock glaciers and taluses ...
- NETL Studies Ecology of Cold Air Traps in Temperate Climates netlog
- Cultivar. Cacti Writing a Book Together
- as 30m higher than at present during the warmest intervals. The peak ...
- AgroAtlas - Relatives - Secale kuprijanovii Grossh. - Kupriyanovs rye ...