Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLASTS exist?
Definitions of BLASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a very long fly ball
- noun - a sudden very loud noise
- noun - a strong current of air
- noun - an explosion (as of dynamite)
- noun - a highly pleasurable or exciting experience
- noun - intense adverse criticism
- verb - make a strident sound
- verb - hit hard
- verb - use explosives on
- verb - apply a draft or strong wind to to
- verb - create by using explosives
- verb - make with or as if with an explosion
- verb - fire a shot
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- verb - shatter as if by explosion
- verb - shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
- v - to use an explosive
There are 6 letters in BLASTS: A B L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLASTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLASTS plus a wildcard: BLASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLASTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLASTS
- Malaika Arora Hot Pictures
- ... SOLD Kelloggs Buzz blasts Hologram Cereal Box 2003 Lightyear
- Analog Devices High Performance Signal Processing Featured at MILCOM ...
- Hedgie blasts Off
- Pipeline blasts Pictures - Strange Pics - Freaking News
- ... Americans Die On 8.22.11 In Two Underground D.U.M.B. Nuclear blasts
- DN Somali Militant Group Claims Responsibility for Uganda blasts
- Serial bomb blasts rocked Indias financial capital Mumbai in April ...
- The aftermath of the bombing of a city bus in Ahmedabad. Photo by the ...
- 13 July 2011 Serial blasts in Mumbai 21 Killed 133 Injured Mumbai ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.