Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASALTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASALTS exist?
Definitions of BASALTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the commonest type of solidified lava
- adj - a volcanic rock [n -S] : BASALTIC
There are 7 letters in BASALTS: A A B L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASALTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASALTS plus a wildcard: BASALTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASALTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASALTS
- ... may be covered these accumulations are called flood basalts
- The flood basalts nearby of the Fayoum oasis (Northern Egypt)
- Basalt a fine-grained igneous rock that is usually black in color ...
- Close-up view of pillow basalts found at the base of cliffs just north ...
- Image Described in Caption
- Lake Missoula Scablands Columbia Flood Basalt Sacred Sites of the ...
- basalts (basalt-1) - China slates rustic
- The Archaeology News Network Reservoirs of ancient lava shaped Earth
- kamagra suhagra generic viagra Columnar basalts
- ... Theory Proposed for the Formation of the Columbia River Flood basalts