Scrabble word: BLAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLAST exist?
Definitions of BLAST in dictionaries:
- noun - a very long fly ball
- noun - a sudden very loud noise
- noun - a strong current of air
- noun - an explosion (as of dynamite)
- noun - a highly pleasurable or exciting experience
- noun - intense adverse criticism
- verb - make a strident sound
- verb - hit hard
- verb - use explosives on
- verb - apply a draft or strong wind to to
- verb - create by using explosives
- verb - make with or as if with an explosion
- verb - fire a shot
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- verb - shatter as if by explosion
- verb - shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
- A very strong gust of wind or air.
- The effect of such a gust.
- A forcible stream of air, gas, or steam from an opening, especially one in a blast furnace to aid combustion.
- A sudden loud sound, especially one produced by a stream of forced air: a piercing blast from the steam whistle.
- The act of producing such a sound: gave a blast on his trumpet.
- A violent explosion, as of dynamite or a bomb.
- The violent effect of such an explosion, consisting of a wave of increased atmospheric pressure followed immediately by a wave of decreased pressure.
- An explosive charge.
- Any of several plant diseases of diverse causes, resulting in sudden death of buds, flowers, foliage, or young fruits.
- A destructive or damaging influence.
- A powerful hit, blow, or shot.
- A violent verbal assault or outburst: The candidate leveled a blast at her opponent.
- A highly exciting or pleasurable experience or event, such as a big party.
- To knock down or shatter by or as if by explosion; smash.
- To play or sound loudly: The referees blasted their whistles.
- To hit with great force: The batter blasted the ball to right field.
- To kill or destroy by hitting or shooting.
- To have a harmful or destructive effect on.
- To cause to shrivel, wither, or mature imperfectly by or as if by blast or blight: crops that were blasted by frost.
- To make or open by or as if by explosion: blast a tunnel through the mountains.
- To criticize or attack vigorously.
- To use or detonate explosives.
- To emit a loud, intense sound; blare: speakers blasting at full volume.
- To wither or shrivel or mature imperfectly.
- To criticize or attack with vigor.
- To shoot.
- To distort sound recording or transmission by overloading a microphone or loudspeaker.
- verb - to use an explosive
There are 5 letters in BLAST: A B L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLAST plus a wildcard: BLAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLAST
Images for BLAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.