Scrabble word: TABLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABLES exist?
Definitions of TABLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- noun - a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs
- noun - a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it
- noun - flat tableland with steep edges
- noun - a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game
- noun - food or meals in general
- verb - hold back to a later time
- verb - arrange or enter in tabular form
- verb - to place on a table (a piece of furniture having a flat upper surface)
There are 6 letters in TABLES: A B E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABLES plus a wildcard: TABLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABLES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TABLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.