Scrabble word: BLASTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLASTED exist?
Definitions of BLASTED in dictionaries:
- verb - make a strident sound
- verb - hit hard
- verb - use explosives on
- verb - apply a draft or strong wind to to
- verb - create by using explosives
- verb - make with or as if with an explosion
- verb - fire a shot
- verb - criticize harshly or violently
- verb - shatter as if by explosion
- verb - shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- Used as an intensive: I hate these blasted flies.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- Blighted, withered, or shriveled.
- verb - to use an explosive
There are 7 letters in BLASTED: A B D E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLASTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLASTED plus a wildcard: BLASTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLASTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLASTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.