Scrabble word: BLADES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLADES exist?
Definitions of BLADES in dictionaries:
- noun - especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
- noun - a dashing young man
- noun - something long and thin resembling a blade of grass
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- noun - a cut of beef from the shoulder blade
- noun - a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
- noun - the part of the skate that slides on the ice
- noun - flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- noun - the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
- verb - to skate on in-line skates
There are 6 letters in BLADES: A B D E L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLADES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLADES plus a wildcard: BLADES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLADES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLADES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.