Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALLASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALLASTS exist?
Definitions of BALLASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - any heavy material used to stabilize a ship or airship
- noun - coarse gravel laid to form a bed for streets and railroads
- noun - an attribute that tends to give stability in character and morals
- noun - a resistor inserted into a circuit to compensate for changes (as those arising from temperature fluctuations)
- noun - an electrical device for starting and regulating fluorescent and discharge lamps
- verb - make steady with a ballast
There are 8 letters in BALLASTS: A A B L L S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLASTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALLASTS plus a wildcard: BALLASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALLASTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALLASTS
- ... Lighting Lighting Parts & Components Lighting ballasts
- Electronic ballasts replace magnetic T12 ballasts. Universal Lighting ...
- ElectroMagnetic ballasts
- Green product news - Instant Start Electronic ballasts come in 347 V ...
- ... ballasts Canbus ballast Can-bus Killer ballasts - Dodge Benz
- Electronic ballasts
- Electronic ballasts for T5 T6 T8 Fluorescent Lamp
- ballasts - Titaness Light Shop
- Related Categories ballasts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.