Scrabble word: STRAPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRAPS exist?
Definitions of STRAPS in dictionaries:
- noun - an elongated leather strip (or a strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position
- noun - hanger consisting of a loop of leather suspended from the ceiling of a bus or train
- noun - a band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
- noun - whip consisting of a strip of leather used in flogging
- verb - tie with a strap
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - sharpen with a strap
- verb - secure (a sprained joint) with a strap
- verb - to fasten with a strap (a narrow strip of flexible material)
There are 6 letters in STRAPS: A P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRAPS plus a wildcard: STRAPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRAPS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRAPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.