Is SLOPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLOPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal
- verb - be at an angle
- See Synonyms at slant.
- To cause to slope: sloped the path down the bank.
- An inclined line, surface, plane, position, or direction.
- A stretch of ground forming a natural or artificial incline: ski slopes.
- A deviation from the horizontal.
- The amount or degree of such deviation.
- The rate at which an ordinate of a point of a line on a coordinate plane changes with respect to a change in the abscissa.
- The tangent of the angle of inclination of a line, or the slope of the tangent line for a curve or surface.
- Used as a disparaging term for an Asian person.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 5 letters in SLOPE: E L O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLOPE, to go: SLOPE?
Rearrange the letters in SLOPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLOPE
Images for SLOPE
What's nearby SLOPE
Lookup in Wiki for SLOPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLOPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLOPE"