Scrabble word: SLOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOPE exist?
Definitions of SLOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal
- verb - be at an angle
- See Synonyms at slant.
- To cause to slope: sloped the path down the bank.
- An inclined line, surface, plane, position, or direction.
- A stretch of ground forming a natural or artificial incline: ski slopes.
- A deviation from the horizontal.
- The amount or degree of such deviation.
- The rate at which an ordinate of a point of a line on a coordinate plane changes with respect to a change in the abscissa.
- The tangent of the angle of inclination of a line, or the slope of the tangent line for a curve or surface.
- Used as a disparaging term for an Asian person.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical