Scrabble word: SLOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOPE exist?
Definitions of SLOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal
- verb - be at an angle
- See Synonyms at slant.
- To cause to slope: sloped the path down the bank.
- An inclined line, surface, plane, position, or direction.
- A stretch of ground forming a natural or artificial incline: ski slopes.
- A deviation from the horizontal.
- The amount or degree of such deviation.
- The rate at which an ordinate of a point of a line on a coordinate plane changes with respect to a change in the abscissa.
- The tangent of the angle of inclination of a line, or the slope of the tangent line for a curve or surface.
- Used as a disparaging term for an Asian person.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 5 letters in SLOPE: E L O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOPE plus a wildcard: SLOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOPE
Images for SLOPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.