Scrabble word: POLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLES exist?
Definitions of POLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a long (usually round) rod of wood or metal or plastic
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Poland
- noun - one of two divergent or mutually exclusive opinions
- noun - a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- noun - a square rod of land
- noun - one of two points of intersection of the Earth's axis and the celestial sphere
- noun - one of two antipodal points where the Earth's axis of rotation intersects the Earth's surface
- noun - a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- noun - a long fiberglass sports implement used for pole vaulting
- noun - one of the two ends of a magnet where the magnetism seems to be concentrated
- verb - propel with a pole
- verb - support on poles
- verb - deoxidize molten metals by stirring them with a wooden pole
- verb - to propel with a pole (a long, thin piece of wood or metal)
There are 5 letters in POLES: E L O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLES plus a wildcard: POLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLES
Images for POLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.