Scrabble word: GOSPEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOSPEL exist?
Definitions of GOSPEL in dictionaries:
- noun - the four books in the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) that tell the story of Christ's life and teachings
- noun - an unquestionable truth
- noun - folk music consisting of a genre of a cappella music originating with Black slaves in the United States and featuring call and response
- noun - the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
- noun - a doctrine that is believed to be of great importance
- One of the first four books of the New Testament, describing the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus and recording his teaching.
- A similar narrative.
- Often Gospel.
- A teaching or doctrine of a religious teacher.
- Gospel music.
- Often used to modify another noun: a gospel meeting; a gospel singer.
- noun - the message concerning Christ, the kingdom of God, and salvation
There are 6 letters in GOSPEL: E G L O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOSPEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOSPEL plus a wildcard: GOSPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOSPEL
Images for GOSPEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.