Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOSPEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOSPEL exist?
Definitions of GOSPEL in dictionaries:
- noun - the four books in the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) that tell the story of Christ's life and teachings
- noun - an unquestionable truth
- noun - folk music consisting of a genre of a cappella music originating with Black slaves in the United States and featuring call and response
- noun - the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
- noun - a doctrine that is believed to be of great importance
- One of the first four books of the New Testament, describing the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus and recording his teaching.
- A similar narrative.
- Often Gospel.
- A teaching or doctrine of a religious teacher.
- Gospel music.
- Often used to modify another noun: a gospel meeting; a gospel singer.
- n - the message concerning Christ, the kingdom of God, and salvation
There are 6 letters in GOSPEL: E G L O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOSPEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOSPEL plus a wildcard: GOSPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOSPEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOSPEL
- What is the gospel Tim Woodroof.com
- Living the gospel IANA Ministry
- What is the gospel The Goodness Of God Ministries
- The gospel of Light Choir Dallas Texas gospel
- gospel Hitriders
- Considerations gospel in culture and history
- ... Dodge to discuss the influence of gospel music on early rock and roll
- Deus Te ama Harlem gospel Choir faz trs apresentaes no Brasil
- gospel - JR. Forasteros
- How Big Is The gospel St. Timothy Lutheran Church