Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOP exist?
Definitions of GLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - any gummy shapeless matter
- noun - writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- A soft, soggy mixture, as of food: cafeterias serving nondescript glop.
- Something, such as a piece of writing, that is judged to be worthless.
- verb - to cover with glop (a messy mass or mixture)
There are 4 letters in GLOP: G L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOP plus a wildcard: GLOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOP
Images for GLOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.