Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOATS exist?
Definitions of BOATS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small vessel for travel on water
- noun - a dish (often boat-shaped) for serving gravy or sauce
- verb - ride in a boat on water
- adj - to travel by boat (watercraft) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOATABLE
There are 5 letters in BOATS: A B O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOATS plus a wildcard: BOATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOATS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOATS
- Inland boats & Motors Arima
- Formula boats screenshot 1 - This is how the screensaver looks in ...
- Name boats pics.jpgViews 37650Size 1.12 MB
- ... 40 - Credit Windy boats - Windy boats nominated for three awards
- Rosborough boats
- Brevard County Florida boats boat & motor repair boat covers tops ...
- Armidale Class Patrol boats HMA Ships MARYBOROUGH and ALBANY sail in ...
- You are viewing the Speed Boat wallpaper named Speed boat 1. It has ...
- Download Sailing boats wallpaper sailing boat at sunset.
- Benefits of Fishing Boat Sales
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.