Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JABOTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JABOTS exist?
Definitions of JABOTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a ruffle on the front of a woman's blouse or a man's shirt
- n - a decoration on a shirt
There are 6 letters in JABOTS: A B J O S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JABOTS plus a wildcard: JABOTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JABOTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JABOTS
- pattern for Joes jabot which has a more elegant and flowing ...
- Jaycotts.co.uk B3804 Swags & jabots Butterick Pattern
- Custom Standard Extra Long or Extra Wide Shower Curtains
- Standard Swags and jabots
- swags and jabots (click to enlarge)
- Pole Swag and jabots
- Chemise jabots et volants en coton
- Examples of jabots
- You may Print the jabots and Cascade Styles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.