Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOAST exist?
Definitions of BOAST in dictionaries:
- noun - speaking of yourself in superlatives
- verb - show off
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- To speak of with excessive pride.
- To possess or own (a desirable feature): “[the] capital of a region in the southeast that boasts bountiful coal fields” (US Air).
- To contain; have.
- The act or an instance of bragging.
- These verbs all mean to speak with pride, often excessive pride, about oneself or something, such as one’s possessions, related to oneself.
- adj - first-rate
- verb - to speak vainly of one's deeds
There are 5 letters in BOAST: A B O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOAST plus a wildcard: BOAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOAST
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.