Scrabble word: BOAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOAST exist?
Definitions of BOAST in dictionaries:
- noun - speaking of yourself in superlatives
- verb - show off
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- To speak of with excessive pride.
- To possess or own (a desirable feature): “[the] capital of a region in the southeast that boasts bountiful coal fields” (US Air).
- To contain; have.
- The act or an instance of bragging.
- These verbs all mean to speak with pride, often excessive pride, about oneself or something, such as one’s possessions, related to oneself.
- adj - first-rate
- verb - to speak vainly of one's deeds