Scrabble word: PRESTO
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESTO exist?
Definitions of PRESTO in dictionaries:
- adj - (of tempo) very fast
- adv - suddenly
- adv - at a very fast tempo (faster than allegro)
- In a very fast tempo, usually considered to be faster than allegro but slower than prestissimo.
- A passage or movement that is performed presto.
- noun - a musical passage played in rapid tempo
There are 6 letters in PRESTO: E O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESTO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESTO plus a wildcard: PRESTO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESTO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESTO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.