Scrabble word: PROTEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROTEST exist?
Definitions of PROTEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal and solemn declaration of objection
- noun - the act of protesting
- noun - the act of making a strong public expression of disagreement and disapproval
- verb - utter words of protest
- verb - express opposition through action or words
- verb - affirm or avow formally or solemnly
- To object to, especially in a formal statement.
- To promise or affirm with earnest solemnity: “He continually protested his profound respect” (Frank Norris).
- To declare (a bill) dishonored or refused.
- To proclaim or make known: “unrough youths that even now/Protest their first of manhood” (Shakespeare).
- To express strong objection.
- To make an earnest avowal or affirmation.
- A formal declaration of disapproval or objection issued by a concerned person, group, or organization.
- An individual or collective gesture or display of disapproval.
- A formal statement drawn up by a notary for a creditor declaring that the debtor has refused to accept or honor a bill.
- A formal declaration made by a taxpayer stating that the tax demanded is illegal or excessive and reserving the right to contest it.
- verb - to express strong objection
There are 7 letters in PROTEST: E O P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROTEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROTEST plus a wildcard: PROTEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROTEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROTEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.