Scrabble word: PROTESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROTESTS exist?
Definitions of PROTESTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal and solemn declaration of objection
- noun - the act of protesting
- noun - the act of making a strong public expression of disagreement and disapproval
- verb - utter words of protest
- verb - express opposition through action or words
- verb - affirm or avow formally or solemnly
- verb - to express strong objection
There are 8 letters in PROTESTS: E O P R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROTESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROTESTS plus a wildcard: PROTESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROTESTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROTESTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.