Scrabble word: SPOTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOTTER exist?
Definitions of SPOTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker employed at a dry-cleaning establishment to remove spots
- noun - a worker employed to apply spots (as markers or identifiers)
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - someone who is the first to observe something
- One that applies spots.
- A military or civil defense lookout.
- A person hired to detect dishonest acts by employees, as in a bank.
- One who identifies players on the field, as for a radio or television announcer.
- One who is responsible for watching and guarding a performer during practice to prevent injury, as in gymnastics or water-skiing.
- One employed by a dry cleaner to remove spots.
- verb - to mark with spots (small, roundish discolorations)
There are 7 letters in SPOTTER: E O P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOTTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOTTER plus a wildcard: SPOTTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOTTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPOTTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.