Scrabble word: SPOTTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOTTER exist?
Definitions of SPOTTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker employed at a dry-cleaning establishment to remove spots
- noun - a worker employed to apply spots (as markers or identifiers)
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - someone who is the first to observe something
- One that applies spots.
- A military or civil defense lookout.
- A person hired to detect dishonest acts by employees, as in a bank.
- One who identifies players on the field, as for a radio or television announcer.
- One who is responsible for watching and guarding a performer during practice to prevent injury, as in gymnastics or water-skiing.
- One employed by a dry cleaner to remove spots.
- verb - to mark with spots (small, roundish discolorations)