Scrabble word: SPORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPORTS exist?
Definitions of SPORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- noun - the occupation of athletes who compete for pay
- noun - (Maine colloquial) a temporary summer resident of Maine
- noun - a person known for the way she (or he) behaves when teased or defeated or subjected to trying circumstances
- noun - someone who engages in sports
- noun - (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- noun - verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously)
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- verb - play boisterously
- adj - to play and run about merrily [v -ICKED, -ICKING, -ICS] : FROLICKY
There are 6 letters in SPORTS: O P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPORTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPORTS plus a wildcard: SPORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPORTS
Images for SPORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.