Scrabble word: EXPORTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPORTS exist?
Definitions of EXPORTS in dictionaries:
- noun - commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
- verb - sell or transfer abroad
- verb - transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- verb - cause to spread in another part of the world
- verb - to send to other countries for commercial purposes
There are 7 letters in EXPORTS: E O P R S T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPORTS plus a wildcard: EXPORTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPORTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPORTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.