Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOPPER exist?
Definitions of STOPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - an act so striking or impressive that the show must be delayed until the audience quiets down
- noun - a remark to which there is no polite conversational reply
- noun - (bridge) a playing card with a value sufficiently high to insure taking a trick in a particular suit
- noun - blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- verb - close or secure with or as if with a stopper
- A device, such as a cork or plug, that is inserted to close an opening.
- One that causes something to stop: a conversation stopper.
- The topmost memory location in a device or system.
- A card or cards enabling one to prevent one’s opponents from winning all the tricks in a hand of bridge.
- v - to seal or close with a plug (a piece of material used to fill a hole)
There are 7 letters in STOPPER: E O P P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOPPER plus a wildcard: STOPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOPPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOPPER
- Wine stopper China wholesale Wine stopper
- Door stopper
- Cable stopper (TE04) - Allotec Co. Ltd.
- Door stopper
- stopper Set Classic No. 5-11 - Black Diamond Climbing Gear
- ... opening The syringe then is inserted into the hole of said stopper
- Amber Crystal Bottle stopper Details
- Door stopper - DM210 - P&N (China Manufacturer) - Door Stop - Door ...
- Bobber stopperLine stopperFishing Float - China
- Plastic stopper - China Plastic BuckleBuckle
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.