Scrabble word: PROPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPS exist?
Definitions of PROPS in dictionaries:
- noun - proper respect
- noun - a support placed beneath or against something to keep it from shaking or falling
- noun - any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- noun - a propeller that rotates to push against air
- verb - support by placing against something solid or rigid
- verb - to keep from falling
There are 5 letters in PROPS: O P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPS plus a wildcard: PROPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPS
Images for PROPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.