Scrabble word: PROP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROP exist?
Definitions of PROP in dictionaries:
- noun - a support placed beneath or against something to keep it from shaking or falling
- noun - any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- noun - a propeller that rotates to push against air
- verb - support by placing against something solid or rigid
- An object placed beneath or against a structure to keep it from falling or shaking; a support.
- One that serves as a support or stay: my children, my props in old age.
- A theatrical property.
- A propeller.
- verb - to keep from falling