Scrabble word: PROP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROP exist?
Definitions of PROP in dictionaries:
- noun - a support placed beneath or against something to keep it from shaking or falling
- noun - any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- noun - a propeller that rotates to push against air
- verb - support by placing against something solid or rigid
- An object placed beneath or against a structure to keep it from falling or shaking; a support.
- One that serves as a support or stay: my children, my props in old age.
- A theatrical property.
- A propeller.
- verb - to keep from falling
There are 4 letters in PROP: O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROP plus a wildcard: PROP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROP
Images for PROP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.