Is PROSPECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROSPECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the possibility of future success
- noun - belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- noun - someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.)
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - a prediction of the course of a disease
- verb - search for something desirable
- verb - explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
- Something expected; a possibility.
- Financial expectations, especially of success.
- A potential customer, client, or purchaser.
- A candidate deemed likely to succeed.
- The direction in which an object, such as a building, faces; an outlook.
- Something presented to the eye; a scene: a pleasant prospect.
- The act of surveying or examining.
- The location or probable location of a mineral deposit.
- An actual or probable mineral deposit.
- To search for or explore (a region) for mineral deposits or oil.
- verb - to explore for mineral deposits
There are 8 letters in PROSPECT: C E O P P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSPECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROSPECT, to go: PROSPECT?
Rearrange the letters in PROSPECT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PROSPECT
7 letters out of PROSPECT
6 letters out of PROSPECT
5 letters out of PROSPECT
4 letters out of PROSPECT
3 letters out of PROSPECT
2 letters out of PROSPECT
Contextual use of PROSPECT
What's nearby PROSPECT
Lookup in Wiki for PROSPECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROSPECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROSPECT"