Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROSPECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROSPECT exist?
Definitions of PROSPECT in dictionaries:
- noun - the possibility of future success
- noun - belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- noun - someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.)
- noun - the visual percept of a region
- noun - a prediction of the course of a disease
- verb - search for something desirable
- verb - explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
- Something expected; a possibility.
- Financial expectations, especially of success.
- A potential customer, client, or purchaser.
- A candidate deemed likely to succeed.
- The direction in which an object, such as a building, faces; an outlook.
- Something presented to the eye; a scene: a pleasant prospect.
- The act of surveying or examining.
- The location or probable location of a mineral deposit.
- An actual or probable mineral deposit.
- To search for or explore (a region) for mineral deposits or oil.
- verb - to explore for mineral deposits
There are 8 letters in PROSPECT: C E O P P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROSPECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROSPECT plus a wildcard: PROSPECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROSPECT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROSPECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.