Scrabble word: COPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COPPER exist?
Definitions of COPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element
- noun - a copper penny
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - a reddish-brown color resembling the color of polished copper
- noun - any of various small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae having coppery wings
- verb - coat with a layer of copper
- Cu A ductile, malleable, reddish-brown metallic element that is an excellent conductor of heat and electricity and is widely used for electrical wiring, water piping, and corrosion-resistant parts, either pure or in alloys such as brass and bronze.
- A coin, usually of small denomination, made of copper or a copper alloy.
- A large cooking pot made of copper or often of iron.
- Any of various small butterflies of the subfamily Lycaeninae, having predominantly copper-colored wings.
- A reddish brown.
- To coat or finish with a layer of copper.
- To bet against, as in faro.
- A police officer.
- verb - to cover with copper (a metallic element)
There are 6 letters in COPPER: C E O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COPPER plus a wildcard: COPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COPPER
Images for COPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.