Scrabble word: CHOPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOPPER exist?
Definitions of CHOPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a grounder that bounces high in the air
- noun - informal terms for a human `tooth'
- noun - an aircraft without wings that obtains its lift from the rotation of overhead blades
- noun - a butcher's knife having a large square blade
- One that chops: a vegetable chopper.
- A device that interrupts an electric current or a beam of radiation.
- A helicopter.
- A motorcycle, especially one that is customized.
- verb - to travel by helicopter
There are 7 letters in CHOPPER: C E H O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOPPER plus a wildcard: CHOPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOPPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.