Scrabble word: HOPPER
Is HOPPER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - funnel-shaped receptacle
- noun - someone who hops
- noun - a machine used for picking hops
- noun - terrestrial plant-eating insect with hind legs adapted for leaping
- noun - (baseball) a hit that travels along the ground
- One that hops.
- A funnel-shaped container in which materials, such as grain or fuel, are stored in readiness for dispensation.
- A place in which something is held in readiness before use or consideration: “Several hundred protectionist bills are now piling up in the congressional hoppers” (Christian Science Moniter).
- A freight car with a door in the floor through which materials are unloaded.
- verb - to move by jumping on one foot
There are 6 letters in HOPPER: E H O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOPPER
Click to search all anagrams of HOPPER plus a wildcard: HOPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOPPER
Images for HOPPER
Lookup in Wiki for HOPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.