Scrabble word: HOPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOPPER exist?
Definitions of HOPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - funnel-shaped receptacle
- noun - someone who hops
- noun - a machine used for picking hops
- noun - terrestrial plant-eating insect with hind legs adapted for leaping
- noun - (baseball) a hit that travels along the ground
- One that hops.
- A funnel-shaped container in which materials, such as grain or fuel, are stored in readiness for dispensation.
- A place in which something is held in readiness before use or consideration: “Several hundred protectionist bills are now piling up in the congressional hoppers” (Christian Science Moniter).
- A freight car with a door in the floor through which materials are unloaded.
- verb - to move by jumping on one foot