Scrabble word: PROPHET
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPHET exist?
Definitions of PROPHET in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative person who divines the future
- noun - someone who speaks by divine inspiration
- A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed.
- A person gifted with profound moral insight and exceptional powers of expression.
- A predictor; a soothsayer.
- The second of the three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures, comprising the books of Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kings, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the Twelve.
- verb - to tell of or about in advance