Scrabble word: PROPHET
Is PROPHET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROPHET in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative person who divines the future
- noun - someone who speaks by divine inspiration
- A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed.
- A person gifted with profound moral insight and exceptional powers of expression.
- A predictor; a soothsayer.
- The second of the three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures, comprising the books of Joshua, Judges, Samuel, Kings, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and the Twelve.
- verb - to tell of or about in advance
There are 7 letters in PROPHET: E H O P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPHET
Click to search all anagrams of PROPHET plus a wildcard: PROPHET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPHET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPHET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.