Scrabble word: SHOPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOPPER exist?
Definitions of SHOPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who visits stores in search of articles to buy
- noun - a commercial agent who shops at the competitor's store in order to compare their prices and merchandise with those of the store that employs her
- One who visits stores in search of merchandise or bargains.
- A commercial agent who compares the merchandise and prices of competing merchants.
- A commercial employee who fills mail or telephone orders.
- A newspaper containing advertisements and some local news, usually distributed free.
- verb - to examine goods with intent to buy
There are 7 letters in SHOPPER: E H O P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOPPER plus a wildcard: SHOPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOPPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.