Scrabble word: SHOPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOPPER exist?
Definitions of SHOPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who visits stores in search of articles to buy
- noun - a commercial agent who shops at the competitor's store in order to compare their prices and merchandise with those of the store that employs her
- One who visits stores in search of merchandise or bargains.
- A commercial agent who compares the merchandise and prices of competing merchants.
- A commercial employee who fills mail or telephone orders.
- A newspaper containing advertisements and some local news, usually distributed free.
- verb - to examine goods with intent to buy