Scrabble word: PROPHASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPHASE exist?
Definitions of PROPHASE in dictionaries:
- noun - the first stage of meiosis
- noun - the first stage of mitosis
- The first stage of mitosis, during which the chromosomes condense and become visible, the nuclear membrane breaks down, and the spindle apparatus forms at opposite poles of the cell.
- The first stage of meiosis, constituted by a series of events that include DNA replication, the synapsis of homologous chromosomes, crossing over, the formation of chiasmata, and contraction of the chromosomes.
- noun - the first stage in mitosis
There are 8 letters in PROPHASE: A E H O P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPHASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPHASE plus a wildcard: PROPHASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPHASE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words