Scrabble word: PROPHASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPHASE exist?
Definitions of PROPHASE in dictionaries:
- noun - the first stage of meiosis
- noun - the first stage of mitosis
- The first stage of mitosis, during which the chromosomes condense and become visible, the nuclear membrane breaks down, and the spindle apparatus forms at opposite poles of the cell.
- The first stage of meiosis, constituted by a series of events that include DNA replication, the synapsis of homologous chromosomes, crossing over, the formation of chiasmata, and contraction of the chromosomes.
- noun - the first stage in mitosis
There are 8 letters in PROPHASE: A E H O P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPHASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPHASE plus a wildcard: PROPHASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPHASE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPHASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.