Scrabble word: PROPHECY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPHECY exist?
Definitions of PROPHECY in dictionaries:
- noun - knowledge of the future (usually said to be obtained from a divine source)
- noun - a prediction uttered under divine inspiration
- An inspired utterance of a prophet, viewed as a revelation of divine will.
- A prediction of the future, made under divine inspiration.
- Such an inspired message or prediction transmitted orally or in writing.
- The vocation or condition of a prophet.
- A prediction.