Scrabble word: PROPHECY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPHECY exist?
Definitions of PROPHECY in dictionaries:
- noun - knowledge of the future (usually said to be obtained from a divine source)
- noun - a prediction uttered under divine inspiration
- An inspired utterance of a prophet, viewed as a revelation of divine will.
- A prediction of the future, made under divine inspiration.
- Such an inspired message or prediction transmitted orally or in writing.
- The vocation or condition of a prophet.
- A prediction.
There are 8 letters in PROPHECY: C E H O P P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPHECY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPHECY plus a wildcard: PROPHECY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPHECY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPHECY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.