Scrabble word: CROPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROPPED exist?
Definitions of CROPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - the yield from plants in a single growing season
- noun - a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- noun - a collection of people or things appearing together
- noun - the output of something in a season
- noun - the stock or handle of a whip
- noun - a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- adj - (of land or soil) used for growing crops
- verb - to cut off short
There are 7 letters in CROPPED: C D E O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROPPED plus a wildcard: CROPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROPPED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.