Scrabble word: COPPERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COPPERS exist?
Definitions of COPPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element
- noun - a copper penny
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - a reddish-brown color resembling the color of polished copper
- noun - any of various small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae having coppery wings
- verb - coat with a layer of copper
- verb - to cover with copper (a metallic element)
There are 7 letters in COPPERS: C E O P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COPPERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COPPERS plus a wildcard: COPPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COPPERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COPPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.