Scrabble word: STOPPERS
Is STOPPERS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STOPPERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an act so striking or impressive that the show must be delayed until the audience quiets down
- noun - a remark to which there is no polite conversational reply
- noun - (bridge) a playing card with a value sufficiently high to insure taking a trick in a particular suit
- noun - blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- verb - close or secure with or as if with a stopper
- verb - to seal or close with a plug (a piece of material used to fill a hole)
There are 8 letters in STOPPERS: E O P P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOPPERS
Click to search all anagrams of STOPPERS plus a wildcard: STOPPERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOPPERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOPPERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.