Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPPRESS exist?
Definitions of OPPRESS in dictionaries:
- verb - come down on or keep down by unjust use of one's authority
- verb - cause to suffer
- To keep down by severe and unjust use of force or authority: a people who were oppressed by tyranny.
- To weigh heavily on: Poverty oppresses the spirit.
- To overwhelm or crush.
- v - to burden by abuse of power or authority
There are 7 letters in OPPRESS: E O P P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPPRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPPRESS plus a wildcard: OPPRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPPRESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OPPRESS
- Shape Of Parallelogram
- Kellys Tax Obligations Now Stand At More Than 6.2 Million
- Kre Forch
- Rihanna and Kate Moss Have Fun Posing for V Magazine
- Clone Wars Season Three - Savage Opress Trailer I
- Lavishness for pets at Walt Disney World hotel - Stop Press News
- Brooklyn party promoters Glenn Staley and Kyle Mingo just got promoted ...
- Upload video light fire add petrol Stoppress
- DrJays.coms Summer Sensations Features Rising Stars
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.