Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SORBET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SORBET exist?
Definitions of SORBET in dictionaries:
- noun - an ice containing no milk but having a mushy consistency
- A frozen dessert similar to a frappé, usually made from fruit juice and having a mushy consistency.
- n - a frozen fruit-flavored mixture
There are 6 letters in SORBET: B E O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORBET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SORBET plus a wildcard: SORBET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORBET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SORBET
- Strawberry sorbet Comfy Belly
- Pineapple Basil sorbet The Frozen Fix Ice cream sorbet and frozen ...
- Polka Dot Pantry Sweets Summer Strawberry sorbet
- My Kitchen Snippets Fresh Strawberry sorbet
- Stylish Cuisine Berry sorbet
- Rosy Strawberry sorbet Recipe MyRecipes.com
- Strawberry sorbet
- ... Strawberry Shortcake Strawberry sorbet and Strawberry Lollipop
- sorbet - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia