Scrabble word: BOTHERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOTHERS exist?
Definitions of BOTHERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an angry disturbance
- noun - something or someone that causes trouble
- verb - take the trouble to do something
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- verb - intrude or enter uninvited
- verb - make nervous or agitated
- verb - make confused or perplexed or puzzled
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 7 letters in BOTHERS: B E H O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTHERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOTHERS plus a wildcard: BOTHERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOTHERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOTHERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.