Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BERTHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERTHS exist?
Definitions of BERTHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a job in an organization
- noun - a place where a craft can be made fast
- noun - a bed on a ship or train
- verb - provide with a berth
- verb - secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- verb - come into or dock at a wharf
- v - to provide with a mooring
There are 6 letters in BERTHS: B E H R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BERTHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BERTHS plus a wildcard: BERTHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BERTHS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BERTHS
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe the mind can achieve. Dr ...
- Offering a complete range of convenient marina berths
- Essex Marina - berths
- Seating berths on trains.... - India Travel Forum IndiaMike.com
- You have found the yacht of your dream now you need a berth for your ...
- berths on train - New Delhi India Travel Photo
- berths for Sale Rent Sydney 5 star motor cruisers
- Luxury Yacth berths Luxury Yachts Custom Line Ferretti Navetta ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.