Scrabble word: THROB
In which Scrabble dictionary does THROB exist?
Definitions of THROB in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep pulsating type of pain
- noun - an instance of rapid strong pulsation (of the heart)
- verb - pulsate or pound with abnormal force
- verb - expand and contract rhythmically
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- To beat rapidly or violently, as the heart; pound.
- verb - to expand and contract rhythmically
There are 5 letters in THROB: B H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THROB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THROB plus a wildcard: THROB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THROB
Images for THROB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.