Scrabble word: BOTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOTHER exist?
Definitions of BOTHER in dictionaries:
- noun - an angry disturbance
- noun - something or someone that causes trouble
- verb - take the trouble to do something
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- verb - intrude or enter uninvited
- verb - make nervous or agitated
- verb - make confused or perplexed or puzzled
- adj - (used with count nouns) two considered together
- To disturb or anger, especially by minor irritations; annoy.
- To make agitated or nervous; fluster.
- To make confused or perplexed; puzzle.
- To intrude on without invitation or warrant; disturb.
- To give trouble to: a back condition that bothers her constantly.
- To take the trouble; concern oneself.
- A cause or state of disturbance.
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 6 letters in BOTHER: B E H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOTHER plus a wildcard: BOTHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOTHER
Images for BOTHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.