Scrabble word: BROTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROTHER exist?
Definitions of BROTHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a male with the same parents as someone else
- noun - a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group)
- noun - a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- noun - used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a monk and used as form of address
- A male having the same parents as another or one parent in common with another.
- Often brethren (brHthùrNn).
- A kinsman.
- A fellow man.
- A fellow member, as of a fraternity, trade union, or panel of judges on a court.
- A close male friend; a comrade.
- A soul brother.
- Often breth- ren.
- A member of a men’s religious order who is not in holy orders but engages in the work of the order.
- A lay member of a religious order of men.
- Often brethren.
- noun - one having the same parents as another
- verb - to treat like a brother