Scrabble word: BROTHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BROTHER exist?
Definitions of BROTHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a male with the same parents as someone else
- noun - a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group)
- noun - a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- noun - used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a monk and used as form of address
- A male having the same parents as another or one parent in common with another.
- Often brethren (brHthùrNn).
- A kinsman.
- A fellow man.
- A fellow member, as of a fraternity, trade union, or panel of judges on a court.
- A close male friend; a comrade.
- A soul brother.
- Often breth- ren.
- A member of a men’s religious order who is not in holy orders but engages in the work of the order.
- A lay member of a religious order of men.
- Often brethren.
- noun - one having the same parents as another
- verb - to treat like a brother
There are 7 letters in BROTHER: B E H O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BROTHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BROTHER plus a wildcard: BROTHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BROTHER
Images for BROTHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.