Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BORER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORER exist?
Definitions of BORER in dictionaries:
- noun - a drill for penetrating rock
- noun - any of various insects or larvae or mollusks that bore into wood
- A tool used for drilling.
- An insect or insect larva, such as the corn borer, that bores into the woody parts of plants.
- Any of various mollusks that bore into soft rock or wood.
- verb - to pierce with a rotary tool
There are 5 letters in BORER: B E O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BORER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BORER plus a wildcard: BORER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BORER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BORER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.