Scrabble word: BORDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORDER exist?
Definitions of BORDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a line that indicates a boundary
- noun - the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun - the boundary of a surface
- noun - a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- noun - a strip forming the outer edge of something
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- verb - form the boundary of
- verb - enclose in or as if in a frame
- verb - provide with a border or edge
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- A part that forms the outer edge of something.
- A decorative strip around the edge of something, such as fabric.
- A strip of ground, as at the edge of a garden or walk, in which ornamental plants or shrubs are planted.
- The line or frontier area separating political divisions or geographic regions; a boundary.
- To put a border on.
- To lie along or adjacent to the border of: Canada borders the United States.
- To lie adjacent to another: The United States borders on Canada.
- All these nouns refer to the line or narrow area that marks the outside limit of something such as a surface.
- verb - to put a border (an edge) on