Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BORDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BORDER exist?
Definitions of BORDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a line that indicates a boundary
- noun - the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- noun - the boundary of a surface
- noun - a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- noun - a strip forming the outer edge of something
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- verb - form the boundary of
- verb - enclose in or as if in a frame
- verb - provide with a border or edge
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- A part that forms the outer edge of something.
- A decorative strip around the edge of something, such as fabric.
- A strip of ground, as at the edge of a garden or walk, in which ornamental plants or shrubs are planted.
- The line or frontier area separating political divisions or geographic regions; a boundary.
- To put a border on.
- To lie along or adjacent to the border of: Canada borders the United States.
- To lie adjacent to another: The United States borders on Canada.
- All these nouns refer to the line or narrow area that marks the outside limit of something such as a surface.
- verb - to put a border (an edge) on
There are 6 letters in BORDER: B D E O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BORDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BORDER plus a wildcard: BORDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BORDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BORDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.